>From: Lesley Grant <lgrant@maths.tcd.ie>
>Subject: cherryhlist
>Date: Fri, 23 Apr 93 8:55:28 BST

> >From: Ken Shrum <shrum@hpfcswq.fc.hp.com>
> Since then I've ordered all of her work that I can find, including "Glass
> and Amber", which has some very nice comments on how she develops her work.

	Wow. What is this? Where do I get it? I've never heard of it before.

On another note, I'll try asking this again: Does anyone know how the
'original' _Dreamstone_ was different from the 'canonical' version (it was
published as _Ealdwood_, which is not the same as the British publication
of _Dreamstone and _Tree of Swords and Jewels_, which also bears this name)?
And any ideas on where it could be found?

			Lesley

HTML formatting by Andreas Wandelt .