>Subject: Cherryh MUD, MUSH, or other on-line game? [cherryhlist]
>From: Jim Gillogly <James_Gillogly@rand.org>
>Date: Wed, 15 Sep 93 11:14:08 PDT

I'm new to the list -- sorry if this is a FAQ.

Is there a MU* [real-time multiple-user network game] aimed at Cherryh's
universe?  It seems as good a fit as some that have been implemented,
including several based on Anne McCaffrey's books, Zelazny's Amber series,
Tolkien's LotR, and others.

Could someone familiar with "The Company Wars" comment on whether its
rule system looks compatible with program-mediated game-mastering?

Finally, does anybody know CJC's attitude toward this kind of fan effort?
I know McCaffrey and Zelazny have explicitly given permission, and I believe
at least one author (Bradley?  Yarbro?) has explicitly withheld it.

Thanks...

	Jim Gillogly
	Sterday, 24 Halimath S.R. 1993, 18:13

WWW formatting by Andreas Wandelt .