>From: Jo Jaquinta <jaymin@maths.tcd.ie>
>Subject: CherryhList/MUD
>Date: Thu, 16 Sep 93 8:45:09 BST

> >Subject: Cherryh MUD, MUSH, or other on-line game? [cherryhlist]
> >From: Jim Gillogly <James_Gillogly@rand.org>
> >Date: Wed, 15 Sep 93 11:14:08 PDT
> Is there a MU* [real-time multiple-user network game] aimed at Cherryh's
> universe?
>
> Could someone familiar with "The Company Wars" comment on whether its
> rule system looks compatible with program-mediated game-mastering?
	I actually began to port The Company Wars to LambdaMoo a while
ago. I got the ships and jump points programmed in but that was as far.
I am at a new job now and can't run the moo. We're supposed to be installing
Linux soon and I may port it there and begin again...
			Jo

WWW formatting by Andreas Wandelt .