>Date: Mon, 27 Sep 93 14:16:01 -0400
>From: "Nancy Silberstein" <silbersteinn@a1.mscf.upenn.edu>
>Subject: Cherryhlist/Everything but the Kitchen Zink

Wow!  26 September's List was full of great stuff for a non-techie.  I am
developing a morbid fascination with .9999 C (having already inquired of a
technologically oriented friend (rna, Beth) what C was.  I offered to quote
him text as an aid in defining it but he very kindly explained that C was
not a recondite designation.  Such a nice man.)

Jo and Leslie, I don't think the mahendo'sat can be Canadian.  The Canadian
'a is pronounced "enh."  Trust me.  I have a dear friend, a Litvak (sp?)
princess from Montreal, who ends every sentence with enh, rather like an
aging, delicate hockey player.

Are the hani perhaps Australian?  Loud, rude, prone to colorful language?

njs  27-SEP-1993 09:31

WWW formatting by Andreas Wandelt .